Still trying to wrap my head around the Khasawneh resignation and despite all the heated rhetoric being thrown around in the press, and the attacks being launched upon the man, leave it to Emad Hajjaj to say it all. Brilliant.
But the state is surely running out of
sacrificial lambs options.
- cellulite treatment commented on The Best Internet Service Provider In Jordan: 2010 Edition (Yes, Orange Is Still Terrible)
- anti cellulite treatment commented on Shooting Your Foot: Jordan’s Afghanistan And CIA Connection
- cellulite treatment commented on On The Closing Down Of Places During Ramadan & Debating The Real Issues
- cellulite treatment commented on HM Queen Rania Misquoted On Islam
- Beautifull Butt commented on Political Corruption Amidst Jordan’s “Decent Housing For Decent Living” Initiative
- Claude commented on Sixty Six